We understand the impact our industry has on the environment. We are constantly endeavouring to improve our environmental performance by preventing pollution where possible, complying with relevant environmental legislation, regulations and company standards.
How do we achieve this?
- We re-use formwork timber and ensure that all new timber is sourced from sustainable sources
- Minimise the amount of waste going to landfill
- Give consideration to noise dust, vibration, fumes and smoke
- Ensure that all our plant is regularly services and operates efficiently
- Ensure that our plant is not operated unnecessarily
- Recycle demolition material
- Reduce business travel and unnecessary transport of plant and materials
- Take due care in the disposal of inert material
- Use recycled material wherever possible
- Minimise waste during construction and re-use/return excess material
- Minimise the use of raw material during construction
Health & Safety Policy
We take Health & Safety very seriously. It’s a core value of the business and of every one of our team.
We will always operate in a safe and healthy way and ensure that we have the most efficient and safest method of working, caring for the welfare of the environment and all involved in the process, be they working on the site, in the office or just visiting.
If you’d like more information or to see out policies, please get in touch.
Accreditations and Professional Memberships
We’re proud to have achieved a number of accreditations and memberships of key professional organisations. These include: